Minimize lost turnover
With voicemail you can be reached, but not directly, and you usually have to call customers back. Then you hope that the customer answers right away. This takes too much time.
By mentioning in your voicemail message that customers can book an appointment on your website, the phone calls will be drastically reduced. You can also mention in your voicemail that the customer can download your personalized application.
You will need to promote the online calendar on your website with your customers, if you want it to be successful. Promotion can be done in a number of ways:
- Use the built-in e-mail feature
- During a customer visit or a telephone call
- Refer to your online calendar in the voicemail
- Announce it on your Facebook page
- Mention it on the window of your business establishment